Cardio Tennis - A new way to keep fit and improve your game!
Cardio Tennis – The new way to keep fit!
Cardio Tennis is a new, fun, group activity featuring drills to give players of all abilities an ultimate, high-energy workout. Cardio Tennis includes a warm-up, cardio workout, and cool down phases. If you want to find a healthy, new way to get in shape and to burn calories, you’ve got to try Cardio Tennis!
The Benefits of Playing Cardio Tennis!
- Particpants consistently elevate their heart rates into their aerobic training zone.
- It’s much more fun than working out on a fitness machine or other cardio activities.
- You get short cycles of high intensity workouts and periods of rest, similar to interval training
- It is a fun group activity where players of all abilities enjoy their tennis together.
- While you are playing tennis the focus is primarily on getting a great workout.
- you naturally improve your game because you hit so many balls and repeat various shots.
Interested in Trying Cardio Tennis?
Castleview LTC wishes to acknowledge and thank the Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) for the use of their YouTube video on our website for educational purposes and the promotion of cardio tennis.